We accept content on the following (or related) categories:
Bharat’s (Indian) Culture, Family Values, Health & Beauty, Education, Parenting, Festivals, Lifestyle, Music, Dance, Art & Crafts, Cookery, Ancient India, Social Responsibility, Mysticism etc.
We DO NOT encourage content on the following categories:
Religious or belief system, Cricket, Movies and Politics
Overview of your content
- Your content should reflect the core objectives of the Website and should be SEO based.
- Content should be in English
- Should be between 1000-1500 words in length (for text based contents)
- Content can be in the form of text, images, audio links or video links. Other forms are not accepted.
- Your content should be a your own original, well-written and free from plagiarism and grammatical errors.
- If you submit any image, audio, video etc., make sure they are free from any copyright restrictions.
- Cite any quotes, data, images, or third party content used.
- For Guest Posts, two do-follow and social media links are allowed.
- For Paid Contents / Posts, your email and social media link is allowed.
Format of your content:
- Any text based post or content will have title, excerpt and body. All three sections are mandatory. Optionally, you can use subheadings, lists, images and short paragraphs to chunk texts.
- All parts of your contents must be SEO optimized.
- It may take up to 3 working days for us to review your post
- Your content, if approved, shall be published on the Website after a thorough review and final modifications, as required.
- We may edit, include or exclude some parts of your content, if necessary.
- Publishing your content is at our sole discretion.
- Unapproved / unpublished contents/posts will be removed from our website / database.
You own the copyright to your submitted content and you are solely responsible and liable for all information provided in your content/post. Published contents / posts by us cannot be re-posted anywhere else
You do not own copyright to any of the contents (for example graphics, videos, images etc.) that we include or attach to your post before or after it is published.
Guest posts are unpaid. For Paid contents / posts, you will be notified via email.
Please read our ‘Contributor Guidelines’ to view complete guidelines and terms.
If you have any questions regarding posting, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org