Overview of your content
- Your content should reflect the core objectives of the Website and should be SEO based.
- Content should be in English
- Should be at least 1000 words in length (for text based contents)
- Content can be in the form of text, images, audio links or video links. Other forms are not accepted.
- Your content should be a your own original, well-written and free from plagiarism and grammatical errors.
- If you submit any image, audio, video etc., make sure they are free from any copyright restrictions.
- Cite any quotes, data, images, or third party content used.
- For Guest Posts, one do-follow and social media links are allowed.
- For Paid Contents / Posts, your email and social media link is allowed.
Format of your content:
- Any text based post or content will have title, excerpt and body. All three sections are mandatory. Optionally, you can use subheadings, lists, images and short paragraphs to chunk texts.
- Post title: Title should be clear and descriptive and each word in the title should be capitalized.
- Bold any headings, subheadings and net worthy points
- Capitalize the first word of a bullet point.
- Punctuate your quotes. “This is how you would punctuate a quote.”
- Conclusion: Title your conclusion however you like, as long as it neatly wraps up the post and recaps all points in the body of the post.
- All parts of your contents must be SEO optimized.
- Establish your main idea and provide supporting evidence. Identify credible research and sources to bolster your arguments. Linking to these takes your post beyond the realm of pure opinion and gives it practical value.
- Integrate your unique perceptions into your post, and let them be conversational. At the same time, keep in mind that you’re also writing to showcase your knowledge as a thought leader, so don’t be overly casual.
- Review your draft multiple times, eliminating excess words such as adverbs and adjectives each time.
- Limit the use of parenthetical phrases.
- It may take up to 10 working days for us to review your post
- Your content, if approved, shall be published on the Website after a thorough review and final modifications, as required.
- We may edit, include or exclude some parts of your content, if necessary.
- Publishing your content is at our sole discretion.
- Unapproved / unpublished contents/posts will be removed from our website / database.
You own the copyright to your submitted content and you are solely responsible and liable for all information provided in your content/post. Published contents / posts by us cannot be re-posted anywhere else
You do not own copyright to any of the contents (for example graphics, videos, images etc.) that we include or attach to your post before or after it is published.
Guest posts are unpaid. For Paid contents / posts, you will be notified via email.
Before you post your content,
- Your samples must have been approved by us
- You must be a registered user and
- You must have been assigned a topic and description for your content
You need to ‘Log in’ to submit your content / post.
Don’t have an account? ‘Register’ here.
Please read our ‘Contributor Guidelines’ to view complete guidelines and terms.
If you want to submit your samples or have any questions regarding posting, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org