Last updated: 10 August 2019
Definitions: ‘the Website’ means the website https://www.nanavarna.com. ‘We’, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘NanaVarna’ means the owner and administrator(s) of https://www.nanavarna.com and any subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers, agents or assigns. ‘You’ means either you as a user / subscriber or a contributor or both of the Website. ‘Contributor’ means any person who submit or supply his/her ‘Content’, post, edit, publish it through the Website. ‘Content’ means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you as a ‘Contributor’ post or submit us or the Website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, the Website.
We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information. A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.aoic.gov.au
For the purposes of this Policy, accessing of the Website with any material made available or uploaded therein or downloaded, embedded therefrom shall collectively be referred to as the “Services”.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
- When you use the Website by way of registration, log in, creation of a user account or submission of a post, etc. or by way of interaction via third party websites or social media and/or mobile applications or by way of any other communication with the Website or other ways including interviews, correspondence, by telephone and facsimile, by email, from your website, from media and publications, from other publicly available sources and from cookies, We may collect your personally identifiable information including name, date of birth, gender, demographic information, photos, e-mail address, telephone number, mobile phone number, credit card or debit card details, geographic location, mailing address, URLs, social media account details including list of contacts/friends and preferences.
- By registering on the Website, you agree and confirm your consent to providing We your aforementioned Personal Information, which is lawful, necessary and permissible. You at all times have the right to discontinue the use of the Website. We is not liable to provide you with its Services in the absence of or your refusal to provide the aforesaid information. Additionally, We is not liable to ensure or maintain the same quality of its Services to you, as it may for a user who provides all the aforementioned information.
- Any information provided by you under the Website’s “submit a post” feature, comments, upvotes or otherwise any information that you provide on the Website is not Personal Information and shall become part of the Website’s published content. We may use the aforementioned information without your consent for purposes including but not limited to improving its products and services, developing new products and services and sending you messages about promotions and offers.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
- When you visit or interact with the Website, apart from the Website certain third-party advertisers and/or service providers may use technologies that automatically collect information about you for both transactional (e.g., confirmation of registration, notification of purchase made, etc.) and promotional (e.g., promotions, newsletters, etc.) purposes. Your Personal Information may be collected by us or such third-party advertisers and/or service providers in the following ways: –
- Log Files: Every time you visit the Website, the servers automatically receive and log information from your browser and device used to access the Website (such as IP address, device ID, details of your network operator and type, your operating system, browser type, and version, CPU speed, and connection speed). This enables us to validate you as a User, to understand your usage of the Website and helps us to make changes and updates most suited to your needs and interests.
- Mobile Device: When you register your mobile device or use the mobile device to access the App, In addition to the aforesaid, NanaVarna will also collect device information such as mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer details, operating system etc. for the purpose of improving the App’s overall functionality and displaying content according to your preferences.
- Cookies: Cookies are data files placed on your device, used to keep track of information such as your interaction with social media websites, the content you click on, download, upload or share and other activity on the Website etc. in order to improve your experience of the Website by personalizing it to your preferences and usage trends.
- Web Beacons: Web beacons are transparent graphic images used in our email communication to you, in order to understand customer behaviour and improve the overall quality, functionality, and interactivity of the Website.
- Public Forums: Any information that is disclosed by you in the comments section or by way of the “submit a post” feature, becomes published information and we shall not be held liable for the security of the same or any Personal Information that you disclose herein. You agree to exercise caution when disclosing any Personal Information or personally identifiable information in this regard.
- Please note that we only use the aforesaid information to communicate with and/or improve the Service and to better understand our users’ operating systems, for system administration and to audit the use of the Service. We do not use any of the aforesaid data to identify the name, address or other personal details of any individual.
- LINK TO THIRD PARTIES
- SHARING OR DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- As a strict policy we will not disclose, share or exploit your Personal Information with anyone without your express permission.
- However, we may be mandated under law or under contracts to make certain limited disclosures under the following circumstances:
- Legal Necessity: We may share any of the aforesaid information, including your personally identifiable information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information, without obtaining a separate consent from you, if and when such information is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation of any criminal activity, or for prosecution and punishment of offences.
- SECURITY OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- We take the security of your Personal Information seriously and use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data which is transmitted to or from the Service. Any transmission is at your own risk.
- We keep your Personal Information for no longer than is necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements.
- ACCESS AND MAINTAINING THE QUALITY OF INFORMATION
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing.
We will not charge any fee for your access request but may charge an administrative fee for providing a copy of your Personal Information.
In order to protect your Personal Information, we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
It is an important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
- Entire Agreement
- CONTACT US